With the support of our competent team, we offer optimum quality Universal Counters
, which are developed from quality grade material. Manufactured in different specifications, the Universal Counters are offered as per the client specific requirements. In addition to this, these products are stringently test and check by our team of quality controllers to ensure flawlessness.
Specifications of Universal Counters
- Display : 16 x 2 line LCD display.
- No. of digits : Maximum 8 Digits.
- Maximum Speed of count : 200 counts / Sec.
- Minimum pulse width of pulse : 1 mesc.
- Counting Method : Up counting.
- Control O/P. : 1 c/o relay contact rated at 3A/230 VAC
- Settings : All setting by keyboard.
- Input Pulse :
a) 230 VAC/110 VAC pulse through contactor or limit switch.
b) 10-30 VDC Proximity switches three wires PNP-NO-type.
c) Any 10-30 VDC pulse.
- Reset Methods :-
a) Manual reset by key-always valid.
b) Auto reset – If selected, Auto reset time programmable by keyboard.
c) Power on reset, if selected count will reset to all zero at power on & count will start from zero.
d) Power on reset & auto reset – if selected, combination of B & C.
- Count display :
a) Set value : 8 digits.
b) Actual value : 8 digits.
c) Total Count : 8 digits
d) Batch Count : 4 digits.
Batch count advances by one after every set count is over.
Batch count & total count can be reset by keyboard selection only.
- Count Memory : count memory for a) Actual Count
Total Count and Batch Count
- Terminations : All terminations for supply, relay, pulse input etc. at back of unit.
- Keyboard : All setting & display page change through keyboards only.
- Power : 230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 Hz, Single Phase or 24VDC
- Size : a) Overall : 96 x 96 x 120 mm
b) Cut Out : 90 x 90 mm
- Options : a) External Reset - By 230 VAC Pulse or 24 VDC Pulse.
Extra Alarm Output - one N.O.C. relay contact for additional alarm O/P.
Please specify the options at the time of order only.